The developers of CS SoftDent are dedicated to improving security controls and expanding imaging capabilities for its users. To continue to drive practice proficiency, the latest software update, has been designed to help customers stay up-to-date with current security and compliance requirements. CS SoftDent v19 also includes other features designed to help improve patient care and facilitate diagnosis. Here are the key improvements included in the latest upgrade:
Enhanced Data Security and Compliance with Right to Forget Legislation
- Integrated data protection within CS SoftDent v19 allows your dental office and staff to exercise the best security practices.
- With new password requirements, patients can feel confident that your office is meeting their expectations and protecting their clinical data.
- CS SoftDent v19 allows you to securely dispose of a patient’s records while minimizing the risk of error.
Expanded Imaging Capabilities
- Integration with CS Imaging software v8* offers users new imaging functionality and better access to diagnostic images.
- This integration means you’ll have direct access to CS Imaging from SoftDent clinical screens, eliminating the need for separate software.
- You can now incorporate the latest Carestream Dental imaging systems into your SoftDent experience, including the new CS 9600 extraoral imaging system and the CS 3700 intraoral scanner.
Improved Access to Problem Resolution
- Don’t have the time to contact technical support? You can address and find the answers to common error messages either online or within the software application.
- You can now access current help files with the latest tips and tricks without mandatory software upgrades.
Updated CDT codes and Microsoft Server and Outlook 2019 Certification
- Be prepared for the demands of 2020 with the latest CDT procedure and diagnosis code update.
- With Microsoft® Server and Outlook 2019 Certification, your SoftDent software is now compatible with current Microsoft offerings.
SoftDent Cloud users will receive the v19 update automatically. On-premise users can accelerate their upgrade by completing the “Update Central” request form or by contacting Carestream Dental at 800.944.6365 Option 2.